Bee Gees Fever
FRIDAY 6th OCTOBER 2017 8:00 pm to SATURDAY 7th OCTOBER 2017 8:00 pm
Bee Gees Fever return to the Theatre on the Steps. The UK’s Number 1 Premier Bee Gees tribute show wow the audience year after year with their stunning live tribute to the music of the Brothers Gibb. Their name is firmly on the map as one of the most celebrated tribute bands in the business - working tirelessly to share the greatest hits of the Bee Gees with as many fans and admirers as possible.
Bee Gees Fever perform all of the soulful ballads from How Deep is Your Love and Too Much Heaven, to the high energy disco classics such as Stayin’ Alive; Night Fever; Tragedy and You Should Be Dancin’.
There is a song for everyone from every era of the Bee Gees’ glittering career, and the guys create a striking visual resemblance when they pay tribute to the “Saturday Night Fever” image of the late 70’s.
Bee Gees Fever perform all the songs completely live with no aid of backing tracks or sequencers; just 5 guys with their voices and their instruments.
Bee Gees Fever give a raw energy to their live performances in their quest to entertain; and entertain they certainly do!!
Ticket price £10.00 No concessions
THEATRE ON THE STEPS - CONDITION OF TICKET SALES
- Once purchased tickets may not be exchanged nor money refunded.
- Smoking in all areas of the Theatre is strictly forbidden.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the building.
- Mobile phones and digital watch alarms must be switched off in the auditorium.
- In the interests of other patrons, babes in arms are not usually admitted. Exceptions may be made for pantomime and certain children's shows, when prior arrangements should be made with the Box Office and a ticket purchased irrespective of the age of the child.
- Due to fire regulations, all patrons, including babes in arms, must be in possession of a valid ticket before entering the auditorium.
- The management reserve the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises.
- The Management reserve the right to request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- Cameras and any form of audio or visual recording equipment are strictly forbidden in the auditorium.
- Latecomers will not be admitted, (prior to the show or after the interval) until a suitable break in the performance. Latecomers if admitted, may be required to occupy alternative seats.
- The Management may alter or vary the programme, artistes and timings without consultation or compensation.
- The performance may be cancelled for reasons beyond the control of the Management without notice and without the Theatre being liable to pay any person any compensation whatsoever other than a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket.
- When you book online we reserve the right to refuse entry to the theatre if your order confirmation e-mail is not produced upon your visit to the Theatre.