The Pink Floyd Show
DARKSIDE PERFORMING THE PINK FLOYD SHOW
A TWO WEEK END PINK FLOYD FEST
AFTER SELLING OUT IN 2015 AND 2016, DARKSIDE RETURN IN 2017 - THIS TIME FOR TWO CONSECUTIVE WEEK ENDS.
ON EACH OF THE FRIDAY NIGHTS THE SHOW WILL BE
LIFE, THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING - 42 YEARS OF FLOYD
WHILST ON SATURDAY NIGHTS IT WILL BE THE SOUNDS OF THE 70’S
BOOK NOW TO ENSURE YOUR TICKETS FOR THIS HUGELY POPULAR SHOW
IF YOU HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED A DARKSIDE CONCERT BEFORE VISIT www.darksidefloydshow.com Click on film to see and hear a 7 minute live show video.
Ticket Prices: £17.00 in advance. £19.00 on the door
THEATRE ON THE STEPS - CONDITION OF TICKET SALES
- Once purchased tickets may not be exchanged nor money refunded.
- Smoking in all areas of the Theatre is strictly forbidden.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the building.
- Mobile phones and digital watch alarms must be switched off in the auditorium.
- In the interests of other patrons, babes in arms are not usually admitted. Exceptions may be made for pantomime and certain children's shows, when prior arrangements should be made with the Box Office and a ticket purchased irrespective of the age of the child.
- Due to fire regulations, all patrons, including babes in arms, must be in possession of a valid ticket before entering the auditorium.
- The management reserve the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises.
- The Management reserve the right to request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- Cameras and any form of audio or visual recording equipment are strictly forbidden in the auditorium.
- Latecomers will not be admitted, (prior to the show or after the interval) until a suitable break in the performance. Latecomers if admitted, may be required to occupy alternative seats.
- The Management may alter or vary the programme, artistes and timings without consultation or compensation.
- The performance may be cancelled for reasons beyond the control of the Management without notice and without the Theatre being liable to pay any person any compensation whatsoever other than a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket.
- When you book online we reserve the right to refuse entry to the theatre if your order confirmation e-mail is not produced upon your visit to the Theatre.