FRIDAY 22nd SEPTEMBER 2017 8:00 pm to SATURDAY 23rd SEPTEMBER 2017 8:00 pm
Desperado – The History of the Eagles 2017
The Eagles released their two part “History of the Eagles” DVD in 2013. The DVD went platinum and the band followed it up with a two year tour of most of the world. The DVD combined archival material and concert footage to explain the evolution and timeless popularity of the highest selling band in US history. Following the sad loss of Glenn Frey in 2016 the band is unlikely to tour again.
Desperado, now in their 9th year present the musical highlights of this landmark release in a two hour plus journey through your favourite Eagles songs.
Desperado, renowned for their accurate and authentic recreation of Eagles music will Peacefully take you from the corner in Wilmslow Arizona through the Dark Desert Highway to the Long Road out of Eden. Close your eyes, go back in time to the sweet dream and believe the Eagles themselves are on stage.
THEATRE ON THE STEPS - CONDITION OF TICKET SALES
- Once purchased tickets may not be exchanged nor money refunded.
- Smoking in all areas of the Theatre is strictly forbidden.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the building.
- Mobile phones and digital watch alarms must be switched off in the auditorium.
- In the interests of other patrons, babes in arms are not usually admitted. Exceptions may be made for pantomime and certain children's shows, when prior arrangements should be made with the Box Office and a ticket purchased irrespective of the age of the child.
- Due to fire regulations, all patrons, including babes in arms, must be in possession of a valid ticket before entering the auditorium.
- The management reserve the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises.
- The Management reserve the right to request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- Cameras and any form of audio or visual recording equipment are strictly forbidden in the auditorium.
- Latecomers will not be admitted, (prior to the show or after the interval) until a suitable break in the performance. Latecomers if admitted, may be required to occupy alternative seats.
- The Management may alter or vary the programme, artistes and timings without consultation or compensation.
- The performance may be cancelled for reasons beyond the control of the Management without notice and without the Theatre being liable to pay any person any compensation whatsoever other than a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket.
- When you book online we reserve the right to refuse entry to the theatre if your order confirmation e-mail is not produced upon your visit to the Theatre.