DORIS THE DRAGON SHOW
DORIS THE DRAGON SHOW
Come and join Doris and her fiery friends in a brand new fun packed show.
Doris The Dragon Show is full of giddy games, panto style slapstick and lots of audience interaction. Created for children up to 10 years old, the show offers interactive fun for all the family to enjoy and is written by a former producer of Sooty and Rainbow theatre shows.
"plenty of audience participation, modern music and jokes combined, Doris The Dragon Show is a sure-fire hit". Pete Spence, Editor, Scarborough Review Newspaper
Suitable for families and children 3 - 10 years
Running time: 1hr 40mins (including a 20mins interval)
“When the owners of a dingy old castle that Doris the Dragon has been protecting move out, Doris decides to put the empty castle to good use! An inexperienced dragon catcher arrives at the castle, Doris persuades him to ditch his job and together they transform the castle into a home for down and out dragons.
News spreads quickly about the new den and dragons from all over the country arrive at the castle eager to impress Doris with their various talents. However magic and mischief ensue as Doris’s new fiery family take turns looking after an unhatched baby dragon egg!”
For more information please visit www.makebelievetours.co.uk/doris-the-dragon-show.html
FAMILY TICKET £30
TWO AFTERNOON SHOWS 0NE AT 2PM AND ANOTHER AT 5PM.
THEATRE ON THE STEPS - CONDITION OF TICKET SALES
- Once purchased tickets may not be exchanged nor money refunded.
- Smoking in all areas of the Theatre is strictly forbidden.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the building.
- Mobile phones and digital watch alarms must be switched off in the auditorium.
- In the interests of other patrons, babes in arms are not usually admitted. Exceptions may be made for pantomime and certain children's shows, when prior arrangements should be made with the Box Office and a ticket purchased irrespective of the age of the child.
- Due to fire regulations, all patrons, including babes in arms, must be in possession of a valid ticket before entering the auditorium.
- The management reserve the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises.
- The Management reserve the right to request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- Cameras and any form of audio or visual recording equipment are strictly forbidden in the auditorium.
- Latecomers will not be admitted, (prior to the show or after the interval) until a suitable break in the performance. Latecomers if admitted, may be required to occupy alternative seats.
- The Management may alter or vary the programme, artistes and timings without consultation or compensation.
- The performance may be cancelled for reasons beyond the control of the Management without notice and without the Theatre being liable to pay any person any compensation whatsoever other than a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket.
- When you book online we reserve the right to refuse entry to the theatre if your order confirmation e-mail is not produced upon your visit to the Theatre.