JANIS JOPLIN AND FRIENDS
JANIS JOPLIN & FRIENDS IN THE WOODSTOCK EXPERIENCE
WORLD PREMIER AT THE THEATRE ON THE STEPS, BRIDGNORTH
Featuring X Factor finalist Melanie Masson, a cast of Singers and Musicians from many West End shows and special guest John Campbell, the country’s finest Jimi Hendrix act!
The premier weekend Friday 14th April and Saturday 15th 2016.
Be sure to get your tickets early and have the chance to win a meet and greet with the cast!
Melanie who was mentored by Gary Barlow of Take That Fame, stunned both the judging panel & audience on X Factor with her rendition of Janis Joplin's 'Cry Baby’. When she was voted off the show Gary Barlow commented that he was, "gutted" and told viewers: "For me, Melanie is one of the best singers in the competition. I'm so disappointed."
Melanie has the honour of being endorsed by the Janis Joplin Estate who say ‘Impressive ... she does Janis justice!’
This brand new show also features Kludo White, Dan De Cruz, Kevin Oliver Jones amongst others bringing some of the classic tunes from the original legendary Woodstock line-up to the stage for a night of nostalgic, sing-a-long fun!
Featuring classics songs from Joe Cocker, Crosby, Stills & Nash, The Who, Santana, The Band, Sly & the Family Stone, Joan Baez, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Jefferson Airplane, Grateful Dead, Jimi Hendrix and of course, Janis Joplin performed by singers and musicians straight from London’s West End.
Local promoter David Coleman said "We are delighted to have secured this show thanks to Bandwagon Productions who have teamed up with the Theatre on the Steps and myself, we are bringing several shows this year to the theatre but, this is a very special show it is the premier and there are high hopes that this will be in the West End sometime very soon” It has an extensive tour already booked so catch it here first!
Be sure to get your tickets early and have the chance of a meet and greet with the cast.
Get your hippy on!
THEATRE ON THE STEPS - CONDITION OF TICKET SALES
- Once purchased tickets may not be exchanged nor money refunded.
- Smoking in all areas of the Theatre is strictly forbidden.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the building.
- Mobile phones and digital watch alarms must be switched off in the auditorium.
- In the interests of other patrons, babes in arms are not usually admitted. Exceptions may be made for pantomime and certain children's shows, when prior arrangements should be made with the Box Office and a ticket purchased irrespective of the age of the child.
- Due to fire regulations, all patrons, including babes in arms, must be in possession of a valid ticket before entering the auditorium.
- The management reserve the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises.
- The Management reserve the right to request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- Cameras and any form of audio or visual recording equipment are strictly forbidden in the auditorium.
- Latecomers will not be admitted, (prior to the show or after the interval) until a suitable break in the performance. Latecomers if admitted, may be required to occupy alternative seats.
- The Management may alter or vary the programme, artistes and timings without consultation or compensation.
- The performance may be cancelled for reasons beyond the control of the Management without notice and without the Theatre being liable to pay any person any compensation whatsoever other than a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket.
- When you book online we reserve the right to refuse entry to the theatre if your order confirmation e-mail is not produced upon your visit to the Theatre.