WITH A SONG IN MY HEART
SATURDAY 8th APRIL 2017 8:00 pm
With A Song In My Heart - Maria Kesselman
Maria Kesselman, the celebrated West End leading lady, outstanding international concert performer, recording artist and BBC Radio 2’s Friday Night is Music Night favourite brings her exciting new show to Bridgnorth accompanied by James Church.
With A Song in My Heart is a wonderful cavalcade of songs, anecdotes and marvellous memories spanning the musical stage, cabaret and even a touch of opera.
It is a magical musical tour-de-force; an emotional roller coaster ride through the Great American Song Book of Gershwin, Rodgers and Hammerstein, Sondheim, Bernstein and many more, with stops along the way to explore the musical magnificence of Lloyd Webber, Jacque Brel, Franz Lehar, etc.
One of the most celebrated performers of the musical stage, Maria has starred in many leading roles in London’s West End and throughout the world, including Maria in West Side Story, Eliza in My Fair Lady, Jenny Lind in Barnum and Maria in The Sound of Music. She also appeared as Christine in The Phantom of the Opera opposite Michael Crawford with whom she was recently reunited at the 30th Anniversary Concert.
“….a truly golden voice with warmth radiating from every note.”
"....excellent both as an actress and as a singer...."
"….her voice must be among the best ever heard in this city."
OSLO SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA
"....MARIA KESSELMAN stole the show with her….refined vocal artistry and the quality of her voice..."
AMSTERDAM OPERA HOUSE
THEATRE ON THE STEPS - CONDITION OF TICKET SALES
- Once purchased tickets may not be exchanged nor money refunded.
- Smoking in all areas of the Theatre is strictly forbidden.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the building.
- Mobile phones and digital watch alarms must be switched off in the auditorium.
- In the interests of other patrons, babes in arms are not usually admitted. Exceptions may be made for pantomime and certain children's shows, when prior arrangements should be made with the Box Office and a ticket purchased irrespective of the age of the child.
- Due to fire regulations, all patrons, including babes in arms, must be in possession of a valid ticket before entering the auditorium.
- The management reserve the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises.
- The Management reserve the right to request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- Cameras and any form of audio or visual recording equipment are strictly forbidden in the auditorium.
- Latecomers will not be admitted, (prior to the show or after the interval) until a suitable break in the performance. Latecomers if admitted, may be required to occupy alternative seats.
- The Management may alter or vary the programme, artistes and timings without consultation or compensation.
- The performance may be cancelled for reasons beyond the control of the Management without notice and without the Theatre being liable to pay any person any compensation whatsoever other than a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket.
- When you book online we reserve the right to refuse entry to the theatre if your order confirmation e-mail is not produced upon your visit to the Theatre.