SORRY-THIS SHOW IS SOLD OUT
RAYMOND FROGGATT a stalwart of the music industry 50 years in the making.
RAYMOND FROGGATT or, Froggie as he is affectionately known by his devoted followers.
Froggie has spent 50 years treading the boards, writing and singing songs that have been covered by so many other artists.
Song writer for Sir Cliff Richards for ten years, the Dave Clark five covered one of Froggies compositions back in the day, and had a massive hit record.
There are not many artists that Froggie has not written for or recorded with, but to name a couple, the legendary Isaac Hayes, the now knighted Sir Elton John.
Chosen by many visiting acts to accompany them on their UK European tours, the list is endless
His concerts are sold out across the country and abroad, Froggie writes and sings his own songs mesmerising his audience, making them laugh with one of his many stories or cry with emotion with a song that touches the heart like no other. RAYMOND has released another album of songs to coincide with this new tour.
Still today his songs are recorded by major artists. In 1992 RAYMOND released his autobiography telling stories of his earlier years in the music business.
An evening with RAYMOND FROGGATT and his band is magical.
An evening not to be missed.
THEATRE ON THE STEPS - CONDITION OF TICKET SALES
- Once purchased tickets may not be exchanged nor money refunded.
- Smoking in all areas of the Theatre is strictly forbidden.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the building.
- Mobile phones and digital watch alarms must be switched off in the auditorium.
- In the interests of other patrons, babes in arms are not usually admitted. Exceptions may be made for pantomime and certain children's shows, when prior arrangements should be made with the Box Office and a ticket purchased irrespective of the age of the child.
- Due to fire regulations, all patrons, including babes in arms, must be in possession of a valid ticket before entering the auditorium.
- The management reserve the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises.
- The Management reserve the right to request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- Cameras and any form of audio or visual recording equipment are strictly forbidden in the auditorium.
- Latecomers will not be admitted, (prior to the show or after the interval) until a suitable break in the performance. Latecomers if admitted, may be required to occupy alternative seats.
- The Management may alter or vary the programme, artistes and timings without consultation or compensation.
- The performance may be cancelled for reasons beyond the control of the Management without notice and without the Theatre being liable to pay any person any compensation whatsoever other than a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket.
- When you book online we reserve the right to refuse entry to the theatre if your order confirmation e-mail is not produced upon your visit to the Theatre.