THE RED SHOES-KATE BUSH TRIBUTE
The Red Shoes!
Our Kate Bush Story!
The ultimate Kate Bush tribute show, will take you through the career of one of the worlds most iconic artistes of the 20th Century.
Featuring many of the hits from the catalogue of Kate Bush, plus some of the classic album numbers that her fans love.
The Red Shoes is made up of 5 hugely talented performers who recreate many of the songs both musically and visually. The musicians have been performing all around the UK in concert venues and festivals wowing audiences everywhere they play.
Portraying Kate is the award winning artiste, Lorrie Brown, who’s look and vocals perfectly recreate the early years of Kate. Lorrie uses her dance training to perform many of the moves seen in Kate’s unforgettable routines. Lorrie also wears many of the costumes fans remember from the videos and concerts.
‘The Red Shoes’ will take you on a magical journey through the career of a truly amazing artiste, featuring video projection, the show will be a treat for both the ears and the eyes.
Songs featured in the show include, Lily, Army Dreamers, WOW, Cloudbusting, Babooshka, The Man with the Child in his Eyes, Them Heavy People and of course the song which started Rolling the Ball, Wuthering Heights, to name just a few.!
Book your tickets now to see ‘The Red Shoes’ Our Kate Bush Story.!
Outstanding show performed by accomplished professional musicians and performers ....designed to meet every expectation of a tribute to the iconic status of Kate Bush.
Had a fantastic night. Lorrie and the band were brilliant. Cant wait for your next gig x
To quote a well known song. WOW. Unbelievable
THEATRE ON THE STEPS - CONDITION OF TICKET SALES
- Once purchased tickets may not be exchanged nor money refunded.
- Smoking in all areas of the Theatre is strictly forbidden.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the building.
- Mobile phones and digital watch alarms must be switched off in the auditorium.
- In the interests of other patrons, babes in arms are not usually admitted. Exceptions may be made for pantomime and certain children's shows, when prior arrangements should be made with the Box Office and a ticket purchased irrespective of the age of the child.
- Due to fire regulations, all patrons, including babes in arms, must be in possession of a valid ticket before entering the auditorium.
- The management reserve the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises.
- The Management reserve the right to request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- Cameras and any form of audio or visual recording equipment are strictly forbidden in the auditorium.
- Latecomers will not be admitted, (prior to the show or after the interval) until a suitable break in the performance. Latecomers if admitted, may be required to occupy alternative seats.
- The Management may alter or vary the programme, artistes and timings without consultation or compensation.
- The performance may be cancelled for reasons beyond the control of the Management without notice and without the Theatre being liable to pay any person any compensation whatsoever other than a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket.
- When you book online we reserve the right to refuse entry to the theatre if your order confirmation e-mail is not produced upon your visit to the Theatre.