FRIDAY 8th DECEMBER 2017 8:00 pm to SATURDAY 9th DECEMBER 2017 8:00 pm
Surf’s Up are a dynamic and fun-packed 10-piece Beach Boys tribute band.
Spectacular Beach Boys tribute band Surf's Up return to Bridgnorth by popular demand for two shows in December after raising the roof last year!
The dynamic and fun 10-piece band will be playing two completely different sets, giving a fantastic and varied selection of beautiful Beach Boys classics on both nights. Those of you who come to both shows will have a real treat!
FRIDAY SHOW: On the Friday night, Surf's Up will be making history by being the first tribute band ever to celebrate an album that was never released! The Beach Boys' 'Smile' album is now legendary - the follow-up to Pet Sounds has become the most famous unreleased album of all time. The 'Smile' music is amazing: and the band will be giving note-perfect performances of Good Vibrations, Heroes and Villains, Surf's Up, Wonderful, Vegetables and more in their unique 20-minute 'Smile Suite'. This Friday set will also include all of the band's greatest hits, some gorgeous classics from the 60s and 70s, plus a beautiful section dedicated to their masterpiece, Pet Sounds. You'll be dancing for most of the second half, that's for sure!
SATURDAY SHOW: The Saturday night show will be very different from Friday's, with around 20 songs not played the night before. This will be focussing more on the golden surf and hot rod tunes, summer classics, huge hits and classic album tracks from the 60s, 70s and 80s. You'll really need to bring your best dancing flip-flops to this one!
Whichever night you choose to come, or both, you'll be singing, dancing and clapping along to the best good-time music in the world!
Fun, fun, fun!
THEATRE ON THE STEPS - CONDITION OF TICKET SALES
- Once purchased tickets may not be exchanged nor money refunded.
- Smoking in all areas of the Theatre is strictly forbidden.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the building.
- Mobile phones and digital watch alarms must be switched off in the auditorium.
- In the interests of other patrons, babes in arms are not usually admitted. Exceptions may be made for pantomime and certain children's shows, when prior arrangements should be made with the Box Office and a ticket purchased irrespective of the age of the child.
- Due to fire regulations, all patrons, including babes in arms, must be in possession of a valid ticket before entering the auditorium.
- The management reserve the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises.
- The Management reserve the right to request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- Cameras and any form of audio or visual recording equipment are strictly forbidden in the auditorium.
- Latecomers will not be admitted, (prior to the show or after the interval) until a suitable break in the performance. Latecomers if admitted, may be required to occupy alternative seats.
- The Management may alter or vary the programme, artistes and timings without consultation or compensation.
- The performance may be cancelled for reasons beyond the control of the Management without notice and without the Theatre being liable to pay any person any compensation whatsoever other than a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket.
- When you book online we reserve the right to refuse entry to the theatre if your order confirmation e-mail is not produced upon your visit to the Theatre.