The Rat Pack is Back!
The Ultimate Tribute to Frank, Dean and Sammy
“Three Dead Ringers for Frank, Dean & Sammy” Mark Ritchie – The Stage
“This Guy (David Alacey) Really Is Sinatra” Vegas Legend Buddy Greco
My Way - Amore - Mr Bojangles - New York New York - and many more….
Starring: David Alacey - (The Royal Command Performance) As Frank Sinatra
Des Coleman - (Lenny From Eastenders & The One Show for BBC TV) As Sammy Davis Jnr Paul Drakley,former BBC Musician of the year Finalst, as Dean Martin
Following their previous sell out appearances at the Theatre, the hit show 'The Rat Pack is Back' returns to the Theatre on the Steps. The show perfectly captures not only the wonderful music and comedy of the original legends, but also the remarkable personalities of the stars who ruled the entertainment world from The Sands Hotel in Las Vegas. The Rat Pack is Back, is Britain's longest running tribute to Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jnr.
In 2004 the guys were honoured to perform for HRH The Princess Royal at a Royal Command Performance and followed this with an appearance in front of 35,000 people as part of the VE Day celebrations. They recently performed in the biggest Rat Pack show in history with a 42-piece orchestra and 100 dancers at The Roundhouse in London. So why not join them on their return to The Theatre on the Steps for a night of nostalgia, If you see one Rat Pack Show this year MAKE IT, THE RAT PACK IS BACK!
Tickets £16.00 No concessions
THEATRE ON THE STEPS - CONDITION OF TICKET SALES
- Once purchased tickets may not be exchanged nor money refunded.
- Smoking in all areas of the Theatre is strictly forbidden.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the building.
- Mobile phones and digital watch alarms must be switched off in the auditorium.
- In the interests of other patrons, babes in arms are not usually admitted. Exceptions may be made for pantomime and certain children's shows, when prior arrangements should be made with the Box Office and a ticket purchased irrespective of the age of the child.
- Due to fire regulations, all patrons, including babes in arms, must be in possession of a valid ticket before entering the auditorium.
- The management reserve the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises.
- The Management reserve the right to request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- Cameras and any form of audio or visual recording equipment are strictly forbidden in the auditorium.
- Latecomers will not be admitted, (prior to the show or after the interval) until a suitable break in the performance. Latecomers if admitted, may be required to occupy alternative seats.
- The Management may alter or vary the programme, artistes and timings without consultation or compensation.
- The performance may be cancelled for reasons beyond the control of the Management without notice and without the Theatre being liable to pay any person any compensation whatsoever other than a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket.
- When you book online we reserve the right to refuse entry to the theatre if your order confirmation e-mail is not produced upon your visit to the Theatre.