Viva La Cold Play
Formerly known as Square One, Viva La Coldplay are the most definitive sounding tribute to Coldplay to date. From 2006, the band has toured extensively for over eight years, covering the length and breadth of the United Kingdom. The band's career peaked in August 2008, wowing a crowd of 10,000 revellers at the famous Liverpool Mathew street festival, and also to a crowd of over 20,000 on the main stage 2 years later at the 2010 Mathew street festival.
We have also performed overseas in Malta, appearing on Maltese TV in 2012 & headlining the Birkikara music festival in 2013. The Solverde Casino in Espinho, Portugal 2013 and headlined the Martina Franca live music festival in Italy in August 2011 and again in 2012.
Viva La Coldplay recreate the complete anthology of Martin, Buckland, Berryman and Champion. A self-contained act with a formidable sound and lighting show at their disposal, the band can perform over two hours' worth of career-spanning material taking in key tracks such as Yellow, Clocks, The Scientist, Viva La Vida, Every teardrop is a waterfall, Charlie Brown and Paradise to name a few.
This is a show that will delight both fans and novices alike.
THEATRE ON THE STEPS - CONDITION OF TICKET SALES
- Once purchased tickets may not be exchanged nor money refunded.
- Smoking in all areas of the Theatre is strictly forbidden.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the building.
- Mobile phones and digital watch alarms must be switched off in the auditorium.
- In the interests of other patrons, babes in arms are not usually admitted. Exceptions may be made for pantomime and certain children's shows, when prior arrangements should be made with the Box Office and a ticket purchased irrespective of the age of the child.
- Due to fire regulations, all patrons, including babes in arms, must be in possession of a valid ticket before entering the auditorium.
- The management reserve the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises.
- The Management reserve the right to request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- Cameras and any form of audio or visual recording equipment are strictly forbidden in the auditorium.
- Latecomers will not be admitted, (prior to the show or after the interval) until a suitable break in the performance. Latecomers if admitted, may be required to occupy alternative seats.
- The Management may alter or vary the programme, artistes and timings without consultation or compensation.
- The performance may be cancelled for reasons beyond the control of the Management without notice and without the Theatre being liable to pay any person any compensation whatsoever other than a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket.
- When you book online we reserve the right to refuse entry to the theatre if your order confirmation e-mail is not produced upon your visit to the Theatre.