Wings Over Abbey Road
SATURDAY 11th MARCH 2017 8:00 pm
WINGS OVER ABBEY ROAD
Although released before “Let It Be”, “Abbey Road” was The Beatles’ final album – The biggest band in history at the very height of their success.
Paul McCartney then went on to form “Wings”, a phenomenal band that released 23 singles and 9 albums, and toured extensively.
“Wings over Abbey Road” is a celebration of The Beatles at their peak, and Paul McCartneys Wings.
The show is a live performance of a slice of the Abbey Road Album, with a sprinkling of other great Beatles classics and also containing a Wings’ greatest hits collection, including such classics as, “Band on the Run”, “Live and Let Die”, “Jet”, and many, more.
see the video at
THEATRE ON THE STEPS - CONDITION OF TICKET SALES
- Once purchased tickets may not be exchanged nor money refunded.
- Smoking in all areas of the Theatre is strictly forbidden.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the building.
- Mobile phones and digital watch alarms must be switched off in the auditorium.
- In the interests of other patrons, babes in arms are not usually admitted. Exceptions may be made for pantomime and certain children's shows, when prior arrangements should be made with the Box Office and a ticket purchased irrespective of the age of the child.
- Due to fire regulations, all patrons, including babes in arms, must be in possession of a valid ticket before entering the auditorium.
- The management reserve the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises.
- The Management reserve the right to request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- Cameras and any form of audio or visual recording equipment are strictly forbidden in the auditorium.
- Latecomers will not be admitted, (prior to the show or after the interval) until a suitable break in the performance. Latecomers if admitted, may be required to occupy alternative seats.
- The Management may alter or vary the programme, artistes and timings without consultation or compensation.
- The performance may be cancelled for reasons beyond the control of the Management without notice and without the Theatre being liable to pay any person any compensation whatsoever other than a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket.
- When you book online we reserve the right to refuse entry to the theatre if your order confirmation e-mail is not produced upon your visit to the Theatre.