Women On Top
TICKETS ONLY AVAILABLE FROM www.doreen.ticketsource.co.uk
WOMEN ON TOP is the new show from Gill ‘Doreen’ Jordan and writer David Tristram.
Following the sell-out phenomenon of AN AUDIENCE WITH DOREEN, this new satire
introduces us to an hilarious alternative universe, populated entirely by women.
You’ll spot some familiar faces as they delve fearlessly into the controversial worlds of politics, religion,
the monarchy, the NHS – and take an irreverent look at the new opium of the masses – TV.
A cast of thousands – some of whom bear an uncanny likeness to the
irrepressible Ms Jordan – will take to the stage, including dear old Doreen herself.
Sacred cows, lazy cows – nothing and no-one is off limits in this hilarious and merciless lampoon of all things British.
So turn off the button marked ‘political correctness’ and prepare for a unique night at the theatre.
WARNING: THIS SHOW CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN.
Here’s what they said about our previous show...
“GENIUS, BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES”
“OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING”
“VERY CLEVER AND VERY, VERY FUNNY”
“GILL JORDAN SHOULD BE MADE A DAME AT THE VERY LEAST”
THEATRE ON THE STEPS - CONDITION OF TICKET SALES
- Once purchased tickets may not be exchanged nor money refunded.
- Smoking in all areas of the Theatre is strictly forbidden.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the building.
- Mobile phones and digital watch alarms must be switched off in the auditorium.
- In the interests of other patrons, babes in arms are not usually admitted. Exceptions may be made for pantomime and certain children's shows, when prior arrangements should be made with the Box Office and a ticket purchased irrespective of the age of the child.
- Due to fire regulations, all patrons, including babes in arms, must be in possession of a valid ticket before entering the auditorium.
- The management reserve the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises.
- The Management reserve the right to request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- Cameras and any form of audio or visual recording equipment are strictly forbidden in the auditorium.
- Latecomers will not be admitted, (prior to the show or after the interval) until a suitable break in the performance. Latecomers if admitted, may be required to occupy alternative seats.
- The Management may alter or vary the programme, artistes and timings without consultation or compensation.
- The performance may be cancelled for reasons beyond the control of the Management without notice and without the Theatre being liable to pay any person any compensation whatsoever other than a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket.
- When you book online we reserve the right to refuse entry to the theatre if your order confirmation e-mail is not produced upon your visit to the Theatre.