An Inspector Calls
The Tin Shed Theatre Company present JB Priestley's An Inspector Calls
An evening’s celebration in a prosperous family household is interrupted by a late night caller. A man introducing himself as a Police Inspector. He has come to make enquiries about a young girls suicide, and from the moment he arrives an intrinsically woven thread of suspense, accusation, secrets and suspicion begins to unravel as we quickly learn that not everyone is as innocent as they may seem. J.B Priestley’s exciting detective thriller is enacted piece by piece by Tin Shed Theatre Co. with skill and dramatic precision managing to balance the strangeness of the Inspector against the naturalism of the piece, exploring the mysterious case and focusing heavily on J.B Priestley’s strong themes of common responsibility and the importance of community.
“Innovative and exciting, accessible for those who wouldn’t typically visit the theatre.”BUZZ MAG
“One of the most impressive theatre performances I have ever seen” BROADWAY BABY
“Tin Shed Theatre Company are the rising stars of Welsh theatre” WALES-ART--REVIEW
THEATRE ON THE STEPS - CONDITION OF TICKET SALES
- Once purchased tickets may not be exchanged nor money refunded.
- Smoking in all areas of the Theatre is strictly forbidden.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the building.
- Mobile phones and digital watch alarms must be switched off in the auditorium.
- In the interests of other patrons, babes in arms are not usually admitted. Exceptions may be made for pantomime and certain children's shows, when prior arrangements should be made with the Box Office and a ticket purchased irrespective of the age of the child.
- Due to fire regulations, all patrons, including babes in arms, must be in possession of a valid ticket before entering the auditorium.
- The management reserve the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises.
- The Management reserve the right to request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- Cameras and any form of audio or visual recording equipment are strictly forbidden in the auditorium.
- Latecomers will not be admitted, (prior to the show or after the interval) until a suitable break in the performance. Latecomers if admitted, may be required to occupy alternative seats.
- The Management may alter or vary the programme, artistes and timings without consultation or compensation.
- The performance may be cancelled for reasons beyond the control of the Management without notice and without the Theatre being liable to pay any person any compensation whatsoever other than a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket.
- When you book online we reserve the right to refuse entry to the theatre if your order confirmation e-mail is not produced upon your visit to the Theatre.