Gordon Hendricks-The Ultimate Elvis Tribute
FRIDAY 1st DECEMBER 2017 8:00 pm to SUNDAY 3rd DECEMBER 2017 7:00 pm
In association with Elvis Presley Enterprises Inc
2005 Grand Final Winner of
‘Stars In Their Eyes’
BBC TV appearances include
“The Worlds Greatest ELVIS”
‘Best Elvis Presley 1968 Comeback Special’
in UK & Europe in 2006
and in 2014
Gordon Hendricks -Grand Champion of Elvis Festival
The Collingwood Elvis Festival is the largest Elvis Festival in the World and is attended by over 100 ETA performers.
In a year of firsts, the first time Priscilla Presley had ever attended an ETA contest, it was perhaps an appropriate ending to the 20th edition of the Collingwood Elvis Festival that it should be won by Gordon Hendricks, from England, on his first appearance at the Festival who was crowned the festivals Grand Champion.
On Saturday 26th July 2014 Gordon took to the stage and ended the Festival by performing You Gave Me A Mountain and completed his performance with An American Trilogy which provoked a standing ovation from the 3000 fans and resulted in him being crowned 2014 Collingwood Elvis Festival Grand Champion.
Following fabulous sell out shows year after year Gordon returns to Bridgnorth in 2017
Gordon Hendricks has all the power, authenticity and charisma of Elvis’ with powerful vocals, a fantastic band and singers that have the audience believing they are seeing the King himself perform and are the envy of every performer in Europe and the USA. It's as if Elvis himself is on stage – maybe just maybe he is.
“He has the looks of ELVIS, He moves like ELVIS and he sounds like ELVIS –
he has my vote any day." John Wilkinson – Elvis’ guitarist between 1968 to 1977
“What ever Elvis had you have it to.” SHERRILL NIELSON-Elvis’ backing vocalist 1971 to 1977
I think he just keeps getting better and better. Your show is a nice devotion to keeping Elvis memory alive and well.
CHARLES STONE - Tour Manager for ELVIS PRESLEY
“Thanks for telling me about Gordon…….He is indeed very good,” JERRY SCHEFF – ELVIS’ Bass Guitarist
“Gordon Hendricks is not the king in new clothes, he offers a 21st century rendition of the phenomenon which was Elvis Presley. His music bridges his own unique style with the songs that Elvis loved, and in some cases never actually recorded.” Mike Adams 2005. BBC Broadcaster & Writer
"…..giving a storming rendition of all of Presley’s much loved and best known hits. …delivered with a near perfect imitation….. In short he has star quality in his own right." THE SENTINEL
PLEASE NOTE THE SUNDAY NIGHT SHOW STARTS AT 7PM
THEATRE ON THE STEPS - CONDITION OF TICKET SALES
- Once purchased tickets may not be exchanged nor money refunded.
- Smoking in all areas of the Theatre is strictly forbidden.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the building.
- Mobile phones and digital watch alarms must be switched off in the auditorium.
- In the interests of other patrons, babes in arms are not usually admitted. Exceptions may be made for pantomime and certain children's shows, when prior arrangements should be made with the Box Office and a ticket purchased irrespective of the age of the child.
- Due to fire regulations, all patrons, including babes in arms, must be in possession of a valid ticket before entering the auditorium.
- The management reserve the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises.
- The Management reserve the right to request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- Cameras and any form of audio or visual recording equipment are strictly forbidden in the auditorium.
- Latecomers will not be admitted, (prior to the show or after the interval) until a suitable break in the performance. Latecomers if admitted, may be required to occupy alternative seats.
- The Management may alter or vary the programme, artistes and timings without consultation or compensation.
- The performance may be cancelled for reasons beyond the control of the Management without notice and without the Theatre being liable to pay any person any compensation whatsoever other than a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket.
- When you book online we reserve the right to refuse entry to the theatre if your order confirmation e-mail is not produced upon your visit to the Theatre.