Kenny Lynch & Laurie Holloway Trio
THIS PERFORMANCE HAS BEEN POSTPONED
We regret that this performance by Kenny Lynch has had to be postponed until a later date. The date will be confirmed in due course, if you want information on the date of the new performance please email your details to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know the new performance date as soon as it has been arranged...
Kenny Lynch must have tackled just about everything that is possible in show business during his illustrious career. Singer, songwriter, dancer and actor, he's produced and managed. He has constantly graced our TV screens, had many hit songs and is a ground breaking and creative comedian.
Britain's best-known black all-round entertainer Kenny Lynch has been a television personality for FIVE decades. His top ten hits in the 60's allied to his performances as singer, songwriter, dancer, and actor, as well as his comedy makes him one of the best all-round entertainers and people associate him with many different things.
Laurie Holloway is legendary musical director to the stars His bands have launched many TV blockbusters including Strictly Come Dancing and The Michael Parkinson Show.
Tickets £19 No concessions
THEATRE ON THE STEPS - CONDITION OF TICKET SALES
- Once purchased tickets may not be exchanged nor money refunded.
- Smoking in all areas of the Theatre is strictly forbidden.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the building.
- Mobile phones and digital watch alarms must be switched off in the auditorium.
- In the interests of other patrons, babes in arms are not usually admitted. Exceptions may be made for pantomime and certain children's shows, when prior arrangements should be made with the Box Office and a ticket purchased irrespective of the age of the child.
- Due to fire regulations, all patrons, including babes in arms, must be in possession of a valid ticket before entering the auditorium.
- The management reserve the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises.
- The Management reserve the right to request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- Cameras and any form of audio or visual recording equipment are strictly forbidden in the auditorium.
- Latecomers will not be admitted, (prior to the show or after the interval) until a suitable break in the performance. Latecomers if admitted, may be required to occupy alternative seats.
- The Management may alter or vary the programme, artistes and timings without consultation or compensation.
- The performance may be cancelled for reasons beyond the control of the Management without notice and without the Theatre being liable to pay any person any compensation whatsoever other than a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket.
- When you book online we reserve the right to refuse entry to the theatre if your order confirmation e-mail is not produced upon your visit to the Theatre.