Never for Ever
Pleased to be performing at Theatre on the Steps for the first time, Never for Ever are a four piece band dedicated to re-creating the music and visual experience that is Kate Bush.
Kate Bush’s eclectic musical style and idiosyncratic vocals have made her one of Britain’s most successful female solo performers of the past 35 years. Named after Kate’s 1980 chart-topping album, Never for Ever play all her hits including Wuthering Heights, Babooshka, Running Up That Hill and Cloudbusting alongside many other lesser known gems from the ’70s up to her critically acclaimed 2011 album 50 Words For Snow. With the emphasis on attention to detail, Never for Ever get as close as possible to the original album sound.
Including costumes and movement based on the original videos and footage from Kate Bush’s only live tour, Never for Ever are as close as you’ll get to the real Kate Bush.
THEATRE ON THE STEPS - CONDITION OF TICKET SALES
- Once purchased tickets may not be exchanged nor money refunded.
- Smoking in all areas of the Theatre is strictly forbidden.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the building.
- Mobile phones and digital watch alarms must be switched off in the auditorium.
- In the interests of other patrons, babes in arms are not usually admitted. Exceptions may be made for pantomime and certain children's shows, when prior arrangements should be made with the Box Office and a ticket purchased irrespective of the age of the child.
- Due to fire regulations, all patrons, including babes in arms, must be in possession of a valid ticket before entering the auditorium.
- The management reserve the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises.
- The Management reserve the right to request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- Cameras and any form of audio or visual recording equipment are strictly forbidden in the auditorium.
- Latecomers will not be admitted, (prior to the show or after the interval) until a suitable break in the performance. Latecomers if admitted, may be required to occupy alternative seats.
- The Management may alter or vary the programme, artistes and timings without consultation or compensation.
- The performance may be cancelled for reasons beyond the control of the Management without notice and without the Theatre being liable to pay any person any compensation whatsoever other than a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket.
- When you book online we reserve the right to refuse entry to the theatre if your order confirmation e-mail is not produced upon your visit to the Theatre.